Ingredients for Aval Dosai:
- 2 cups Rice
- 3/4 cup Aval
- 1/2 cup Urad dhall
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cooking Oil for making dosas
Directions for making Aval Dosai:
- Rinse and soak rice, aval and urad dhall in water for 1 hour.
- Wet grind the above with salt into a nice batter.
- Keep at room temperature for 12 hours.
- Spread a big spoon full of the above batter on a hot non-stick pan, and put 1 t.spoon of oil around it.
- Close the dosa with a cover and let it cook for a few minutes. Do not turn the dosa.
- Serve it hot with chutney.
- Enjoy your Aval Dosai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aval Dosai, Idli, Madhur Vadai, Milk Appam, Rava Dosa, Sweet Puttu, Ven Pongal, Vermicilli Masala Vadai, Kara Vadai, Didir Onion Rava Dosa
Go to Top