Ingredients for Sweet Shakarpara (Diamonds):
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds (til)
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oil or Ghee for deep frying
Directions for making Sweet Shakarpara (Diamonds):
- Warm milk. Add ghee and sugar and stir till well dissolved.
- Add this mixture to the flour and bind to a hard dough.
- Add sesame seeds and knead well. Divide the dough into large balls.
- Roll out on a board into thick rounds. Cut into small diamond shaped pieces. (This can be done by cutting it horizontally into strips and then cut it across in a slanted fashion)
- Deep fry in hot oil till light brown in color.
- Enjoy your Sweet Shakarpara (Diamonds). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top