Ingredients for Spicy Beans Curry:
- 50 gm black beans
- 30 gm red kidney beans
- 3 cups of water
- 50 gm yogurt
- 5 gm ginger, minced
- 5 gm garlic, minced
- A pinch of garam masala
- Butter for garnishing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup parsley
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper
Directions for making Spicy Beans Curry:
- Soak beans in 3 cups of water overnight.
- On the following day cook until done.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add onion, green pepper, ginger and garlic. Sauté until onion is clear.
- Add tomato paste, garam masala, yogurt and chillies. Heat gently for a minute.
- Transfer mixture to beans. Heat through.
- Mash some beans with potato masher to thicken.
- Dot with butter and garnish with parsley.
- Enjoy your Spicy Beans Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top