Ingredients for Vegetable Makhanwala:
- 250 gm potatoes, parboiled, diced and fried
- 100 gm French beans, cut in small pieces and boiled
- 100 gm cauliflower, cut into florets and parboiled
- 100 gm carrots, parboiled and diced
- 1 cup green peas, boiled
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Directions for making Vegetable Makhanwala:
- Prepare sauce by mixing flour, milk and cream and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan, fry onion until transparent.
- Add all vegetables and sauté for few minutes, then add the prepared sauce, salt and chilli powder.
- Cover and cook on very low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Vegetable Makhanwala. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top